Take a look at the Magento Full Page Cache extension
Slow loading speed is one of the most irritating aspects of the internet. Yes, no one enjoys waiting till the website is finally viewable and then clicking on any other button just to have to wait again. 99 percent of users are irritated by this.
The only issue that may cause sluggish operation nowadays, when the internet is not a problem and everyone has a decent internet connection with high speed, is a non-optimized website that runs on obsolete software. This is completely improper for eCommerce projects since it might irritate customers, resulting in customer loss and low sales rates.
You don’t want to find yourself in this predicament, do you? That means you must do all possible to optimize your website and make it as quick, convenient, and fun as possible. But where do you start? What are the factors you need to think about?
Install the Mirasvit module for Magento 2 that deals with cache and improves loading speed and general operation quality to avoid having to deal with such difficult problems. This is arguably the most straightforward approach to optimizing your online business so that clients feel at ease. Let’s have a look at how it works in greater depth.
It’s even more powerful than you imagine
This plugin allows you to prioritize the most essential sites in terms of loading priority depending on a number of factors, ensuring that your consumers have the greatest browsing experience possible. In the meanwhile, all you have to do is relax and take in the show. Based on the number of visits, the type of page/product, and other factors, rank the importance of each item in order of priority. We classified features into many categories based on their intended use. This will assist you in organizing the knowledge you’ll be learning today and determining whether or not to utilize the plugin:
- It’s not difficult in the least. Because various servers have varying capabilities, you may need to adjust your settings based on your needs. To make utilizing the extension even easier and save you even more time, this add-on provides three cache warming templates to select from high/medium for practically any purpose, or soft for stores with a higher load rate. You’re also not limited by pre-defined templates or settings; you may change any of them to fit your unique needs. You may change the number of threads, the maximum run time, and the rate at which Cron jobs are finished with this plugin. As you may be aware, each page has its own set of characteristics, such as the URL, customer group, and product type. According to them, you may change the cache warming rule. This keeps your most essential websites warm and ready to load at all times. For each cache warming rule, you may additionally change the HTTP headers of the request.
- Remove anything that isn’t absolutely necessary. Customers of Magento will find this to be a very helpful tool. You won’t have to clear the cache very often, according to the plan. The Fill Rate graph may be used to keep track of your cleaning progress and ensure that your server is up and operating. Debugging tools can help you figure out what’s causing your frequent flushing or other issues. If decreasing the frequency isn’t an option or if you don’t need it at all, you may stop cache flushing under the Cache Warmer settings.
- There is no requirement for physical participation. As a result of this growth, human monitoring is no longer necessary. After installation, configure everything once and then forget about it when it comes to maintenance and monitoring. The cache will be processed automatically. So sit back and soak it all in!
- Always keep an eye on what’s going on. Allowing crawlers to re-cache each time they visit your site may cause your server to become overburdened. Turn off user-agents in the Settings menu to boost productivity. Examine the reports to see if caching is functioning properly and effectively. Both cached and non-cached pages are covered in this section. Depending on your desire, you may view reaction time statistics and other data as a graph or a complete table. You may also export reports if necessary.
- An eye-catching user interface. We must resort to utilizing the command line when the frontend interface fails. You’ll be glad to find that the command line supports a large number of commands and is straightforward to use in this circumstance, allowing you to finish all of your duties.
- Debugging is a simple procedure to follow. Is there an issue? Don’t worry; debugging tools will help you fix the problems. You may check the cache state and, as previously mentioned, limit access to specific IP addresses on the test page.
- Possibilities are being monitored. Use the test page to check that everything is operating correctly to avoid any issues. It will keep you updated on the status of the cache at all times. This website will refresh automatically, giving you the opportunity to relax while avoiding delays. In rare circumstances, some programs, such as Varnish, may cause the module’s functionality to fail. You may also check the average load of the system to identify where the bottlenecks are. To observe when problems emerge, use the custom graph. If loading delays are a problem, turn off cache warming until the server has enough power to perform correctly. Set a threshold to automate the process and improve the loading speed of your website.
Advantages you will not find anywhere else
To fully appreciate the benefits of this update, we’d like to draw your attention to a few crucial elements:
- Behind the scenes, something is going on. You may make adjustments to any element of your internet company because the plugin operates in the background. This will not cause the module to crash or stop working. In addition, the number of pop-up alerts and other distractions in your admin panel will be reduced.
- It’s all up to you what you can do. With the help of this plugin, you may cache any page. Unlike the normal Magento Edition, this add-on does not skip pages. Simply choose what should be cached and disregard any prior restrictions.
- Complex Pages are a possibility. If you have a complicated, heavy website, you may want to be able to choose which parts of a difficult, heavy page in your online store should be cached. With the extension we’re looking at today, you can accomplish just that. To cache the most critical section of your difficult page, just utilize the Magento Full Page Cache Hole Punch.
- There will be no inconvenience. Crashing is never an option with the Magento Cache Warmer. The module remembers the updated version whether you add a new page element or alter an existing one. This feature is ready to use right away because it does not require any further setup.
- There are no doubled cache files on the system. Different visitors from different Store Views may build duplicate caches, wasting disk space. Set up the Cache Warmer to avoid situations like these, and all new visitors will receive the same cache.
Some of the pages don’t require any warming up. Some people believe that some websites are more valuable than others. On the website, you may find a range of normative papers, such as the FAQ page. You have total control over which components you warm up in each situation. That is why you should build a list and rate your top choices! Set the rules and make use of the extension’s features to improve the performance of your website. Create a CSV file with a list of all of your most essential pages, set the rules, and make use of the extension’s versatility to ensure that your website runs smoothly.
It’s also critical that we stay informed about what’s happening so that we can ensure everyone’s safety and plan our next moves accordingly. As a consequence, you’ll be able to discover more about each cached page, such as its kind and any warming criteria that were applied, as well as the precise time and date of creation/update/caching. You’ll also discover why the cache was re-cached, which provides further details. You may also erase the cache and delete pages from the warmed list.
The Full Page Cache for Magento 2 is the plugin that will take your business to the next level and allow you to simply generate more money. This module is not difficult to use, and anyone can find out how to use it. Especially now that I’ve read this piece. So, if you want to provide your customers with the best experience possible, you should certainly try this plugin.